Indulge in a Sensory Plant-Based Experience

Seeking a planet-conscious alternative to your daily café quality lattes? Leading a plant-based lifestyle is not only healthier for you but kinder to the earth we call home.

NESCAFÉ Gold Non-Dairy Vegan Lattes is a range of plant-based alternatives compared to your regular run of the mill latte. It is available in three popular plant-based flavours:

• Oat
  • Almond
  • Coconut

Indulge in a full-on sensory experience from the comfort of your own home with the NESCAFÉ GOLD Vegan Lattes.

Available in a 95g/96g box of 6 sachets per pack

NESCAFÉ GOLD Vegan Latte

NEXT 48 Hours: Keep an eye on your email inbox as we will be emailing the final rubies to let them know they have been selected, as well as give their tracking details.

Be sure to lookout for the below hashtags over the next few weeks to follow the journey:

#rubybox #rubyboxNESCAFÉGOLD #NESCAFÉGOLDveganlattesZA  #plantbasedgoodness #savourtheindulgence #vegan

284 thoughts on “Indulge in a Sensory Plant-Based Experience

1. ngoanabokone says:

I am superlatively excited to be selected, I just can’t wait to try it on. I have already informed all my friends, they all waiting 🥰🥰🥰

2. mathapelomalokap says:

Wow finally something for us who are Lactose Intolerant. This just made my Heart melt..❣I pray I will be granted a chance to drink #NESCAFÈGOLD like other people. #RubyBox

3. Tsakane Chauke says:

Delicious, i just bought a Nescafè Dolce Gusto Piccolo Machine, i will keep an rye on this
    #rubybox
    #vegan

4. Leticia Doman says:

#rubybox #rubyboxNESCAFÉGOLD #NESCAFÉGOLDveganlattesZA #plantbasedgoodness #savourtheindulgence #vegan
    Absolutely will look out for this email ☕️☕️☕️

5. Leticia Doman says:

Can’t wait for this email ☕️☕️☕️

6. loveitha ramjiyavan says:

Super excited hope I am selected

7. Busi Mbili says:

Can’t wait to try this out, will definitely keep an eye for this test review.
    #rubybox #rubyboxNESCAFEGOLD #NESCAFEGOLDveganlatteZA #plantbasedgoodness #savourtheinduildgence #vegan