Indulge in a Sensory Plant-Based Experience

Seeking a planet-conscious alternative to your daily café quality lattes? Leading a plant-based lifestyle is not only healthier for you but kinder to the earth we call home.

NESCAFÉ Gold Non-Dairy Vegan Lattes is a range of plant-based alternatives compared to your regular run of the mill latte. It is available in three popular plant-based flavours:

• Oat
  • Almond
  • Coconut

Indulge in a full-on sensory experience from the comfort of your own home with the NESCAFÉ GOLD Vegan Lattes.

Available in a 95g/96g box of 6 sachets per pack

NESCAFÉ GOLD Vegan Latte

NEXT 48 Hours: Keep an eye on your email inbox as we will be emailing the final rubies to let them know they have been selected, as well as give their tracking details.

Be sure to lookout for the below hashtags over the next few weeks to follow the journey:

#rubybox #rubyboxNESCAFÉGOLD #NESCAFÉGOLDveganlattesZA  #plantbasedgoodness #savourtheindulgence #vegan

283 thoughts on “Indulge in a Sensory Plant-Based Experience

1. Hlobisile Mthethwa says:

I’m soooooo excited, I can’t wait to taste the goodness of the Coffee by #rubybox #rubyboxNESCAFÉGOLD #NESCAFÉGOLDveganlattesZA #plantbasedgoodness #savourtheindulgence #vegan

2. Joh-Marie Kannemeyer says:

Sounds irrisistably indulging, cannot wait to try it.
    #rubybox #rubyboxNESCAFÉGOLD
    #NESCAFÉGOLDveganlattesZA  #plantbasedgoodness #savourtheindulgence #vegan

3. Tidy Gill says:

I’m quite excited for this one.. Definitely keeping an eye can’t wait 🙌🏾#NESCAFEGOLDVEGANLATTEZA #rubybox #rubyboxNESCAFEGOLD
    #plantbasedgoodness #savourtheindulgence #vegan

4. Celita Martin says:

WoW, Definitely keeping my eyes on my emails, cant wait to try it

5. Catherine Nthemole says:

Will wait for the reviews so excited to try it. The taste aroma

• gloriamwelase9 says:

Wow can’t wait to receive my one

6. Zibuyisile Ntombela says:

Wuuu! I’m so excited as we speak,soon my home will be a house of coffee # rubybox # rubyboxNESCAFÈGOLD
    #NESCAFÈGOLDveganlattesZA
    #plantbasedgoodness
    #savourtheindulgence#vegan

7. gloriamwelase9 says:

Delicious ill keep an eye for this test and review. Wuh I can’t wait for it

• Morongoa says:

Wow I will definitely keep an eye on test review and I can’t wait to try it . #rubybox #rubyboxNESCAFÉGOLD #NESCAFÉGOLDveganlattesZA #plantbasedgoodness #savourtheindulgence #vegan

• senthym says:

#rubybox #rubyboxNESCAFÉGOLD #NESCAFÉGOLDveganlattesZA #plantbasedgoodness rubybox #savourtheindulgence #vegan will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for this with my recent vegan restaurant experience this is bound to be epic!!!

• rianasachane says:

I love coffee can’t wait to taste these new one. I will always check my emails. #RUBYBOXNESCAFEGOLDveganllatesZA. #plantbasedgoodness#savoutheindulgence#vegan

• roxypillay09 says:

Im so excited to be apart of the ruby team🦋 ready to go

• tomthembuh says:

Pupupu🥳🥳I can’t wait to be the first one to taste the delicious rubyboxNESCAFÉGOLD 💃💃#NESCAFÉGOLDveganlattesZA #plantbasedgoodness #savourtheindulgence #vegan

• ngcebomazibuko55 says:

I cant wait for that moment to be selected for NescafeGold test review,i would love to be the one of the testers.
      #Rubybox