dove launch

Make Beautifully Soft Skin an Essential. With so many things on our minds, it can be easy to forget self-care, so we want to make sure we’re here for you.

To stay healthy and nourish our bodies we make sure we drink water, eat our vegetables, and keep active. We feel great when we look after our bodies every day. So why not nourish our body skin with the same kindness and care?

Now you can make beautifully soft skin an essential with the new Dove Nourishing Body Care Collection.

DOVE BODY LOTION LAUNCH

NEW Dove Nourishing Body Care Collection. Everyday care which feeds your skin with the goodness it deserves, leaving it visibly soft and smooth with a healthy glow. Make Beautifully Soft Skin an Essential.

Only Dove is formulated with dual action NutriDUO technology. NutriDUO moisturises skin both on the inside and outside. With ingredients that attract and hold moisture in the skin on the outside and provides a better moisture barrier on the inside. NutriDUO goes beyond basic moisturization to deliver multiple benefits such as long-term skin quality improvement, deep moisturization, and noticeably softer and smoother skin.

We are sending two variants from this new collection to rubies to test & review, the Nourishing Body Care Essential Body Lotion (For normal to dry skin) and the Nourishing Body Care Pampering Body Lotion with Shea Butter and Warm Vanilla (For all skin types).

These rubies will be testing the body lotion daily over 2 weeks then sharing their final review and ratings.

Use the below hashtags to follow our rubies journey once they start receiving their packs next week.

#DoveCares

382 thoughts on “Make Beautifully Soft Skin an Essential with the NEW Dove Nourishing Body Care Collection

• nokwazimavundla13 says:

Would really love to test the new Dove Nourishing Body care, perfect timing to ; since winter is here, something to sooth and soften the skin😍😍😍😍

• Batho Ndaba says:

I would definitely like to test these dove products in order to keep my body nourished during this lockdown since we don’t get enough sunlight into our Precious Bodies.

• xseyise says:

Would love to be one of the rubies that get to try out the new dove nourishing body care.
      #doveSA
      #dovenourishingcare
      I’m definitely trying it out. #excited #healthyskin #selflove

• sekaokamolane5 says:

Indeed Beautiful skin doesn’t stop at the surface.
      #DoveNourishingBodycare
      #DoveDollyDose
      #Dovecares
      For all skin types Nourishing Body Care Essential.

• khanyamjoni3 says:

I would love to try this new Dove nourishing body care collection.

• millicentmah says:

I’d love to try this lotions. Dove is the only product I can use in the market currently . My skin is a bit sensitive for other products. So far dove soap is the best.

• nadiaebr89 says:

I would love to try the Dove nourishing range, especially for my dry skin in the winter months it can be rather challenging.Please give me the opportunity and thank you 😊

#Rubybox

#RubyBoxNourish

#DoveC

• keolebogileoageng says:

Would really like to try out the nourishing body care products, since it’s winter to nature and nourish my sensetive skin #rubybox

#DoveC

• khanyikhanyile81 says:

Would really love to test the new Dove Nourishing Body care. My skin is dry and now that is winter perfect timing to sooth and soften the skin

• khanyikhanyile81 says:

I would definitely like to test these dove products in order to keep my body nourished during this winter. My skin is dry I hope this can assist

1. Fiona Paul says:

I would love to try this new Dove nourishing body care collection.

• thabisilegumbi5 says:

I would like to test the nourishing body care essential body lotion because I use dove products and have a dry skin.

#DoveC

• braty.sc says:

Would definitely love to try,just in time for winter 😍#rubybox

#DoveC

2. Lenette Shaku says:

I’d love to try the new Dove NutriDuo Nourishing Body Care for my dry skin. Looking forward to a smoother,deep moisturized skin #rubybox#rubyboxnourish#DoveSA#DoveNourishingBodyCare#DoveDailyDose#DoveCares

3. Prebashni Dhaver says:

I love this brand hope I get selected to test the procust but if not I will be adding the new product to my shopping list .

• Magdeleen Applesamy says:

I would really love to have an opportunity to try this amazing new lotion I know it will be very helpful and I will recommend it to many others

• mathibelapalesa71 says:

I would really love to try the body care essential body lotion for normal to dry skin as we’re in winter now and skin dries up quickly. I cant wait to receive my sample.

4. Nonhlanhla Mthembu says:

Would be nice to try this new products and add it as a regular to my daily beauty routine

#DoveCare

5. Brenda Maseko says:

6. Madalina Manda says:

I’d love to try this lotions. Dove is the only product I can use on the market. My skin too sensitive for other brands.

• karin.moos says:

I would love to try these products and write my review on them. Please select me fof the product testing. #rubybox #rubyboxnourish #DoveSA #DoveNourishingBodyCare #DoveDailyDose #DoveCares

• nontopearl62 says:

Aaaah my favourite brandπŸ₯°πŸ₯°,can’t wait to try this New Dove Nourish body care πŸ€—πŸ€—
        #Dovesa
        #DovenourishingBodyCare
        #Dovecares

• Pumza Gqola says:

I would love to try the New Dove Nourishing Body Care range!!
        #DoveSa

• Fadwah Zoutenberg says:

I’m selected for the Dove test and review,waiting for my pack to arrive to share with my peeps…..
          #DoveSa

• moiponemogapi830 says:

We are within.. I can’t wait use this product,Dove nourishing Body-care .I always have dry skin problems during winter. I know it will help me.
            #Rubybox