John frieda hydrate launch

Soak in the goodness!

Let your hair recharge and soak in all the goodness! The John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge collection pampers your hair, ensures hydration from within and a beautiful recharged look from the outside.

In a dynamic, fast-paced world, it’s important to remember that your hair needs a recharge and hydro-boost once in a while!  Your hair is exposed to many drying effects every day, drawing out moisture and making your hair thirsty, brittle and lifeless. The John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge collection is infused with nutrient-rich drops containing monoi oil and keratin. The hydrating shampoo gently cleanses your dry and brittle hair, in doing so, it already moisturises – prepping for smooth hair that’s full of life. The hydrating conditioner transforms dry, brittle strands into visibly silky-smooth hair and helps build the moisture reservoirs within.

The range is also safe to use on natural or colour-treated hair!

We have carefully selected a group of profiled rubies to test & review the John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner for 2 weeks.

H&R-Launch-Mag-inside

You can purchase the John Frieda Hydrate and Recharge Shampoo and Conditioner at your nearest Clicks store:

John Frieda® Hydrate & Recharge (250ml) Shampoo retail price (RRP): R119,95

John Frieda® Hydrate & Recharge (200ml) Conditioner retail price (RRP): R119,95

John Frieda® Hydrate & Recharge (125ml) Deep Soak Masque retail price (RRP): R119,95

#rubybox #rubyboxhydrate #hydrateandrechargeSA #JohnfriedaSA

391 thoughts on “Soak in the goodness!

1. janet narraidu says:

My hair is dry and brittle due to trying different types of shampoo and conditioners.I would like
    to try out something that will leave my hair smooth and silky.

2. Thando Khobokoane says:

oh my goodness my hair would love you for this! Lockdown has been so cruel! Finally there is light with John Frieda! Yes please!! #rubybox #rubyboxhydrate #hydrateandrechargeSA #JohnfriedaSA

• ruvaharuz80 says:

This recharge is exactly what my hair and scalp desperately need. My hair problems have been compounded by winter and it doesn’t look lively at all. This hair dryness must fall. #rubybox, #rubyboxhydrate. #JohnfriedaSA

• reginahram81 says:

Just in perfect time my ruby..my hair is a mess right now it feels very dry and breakage it to much..I really would love to try the product..#rubybox #rubyboxhydrate #johnfriedaSA..

• lau.cowley says:

Due to colouring my hair and not forgetting the winter season approaching us, the John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge collection would be the perfect product to hydrate my hair returning it to a fabulous shine and texture.
      #rubyboxhydrate #hydrateandrechargeSA #JohnfriedaSA
      #rubybox

• kediboneradebe93 says:

I realy need this for me and my daughters hair as it dries out and breaks and she desperately needs long hair as she loves seeing her friends at school with long hair but we suffer from breakage rubybox #rubyboxhydrate #hydrateandrechargeSA #JohnfriedaSA
      #rubybox

• Canaxverey De Jager says:

My hair is so damaged and dry since this lockdown. I really need to do something with this hair.
        #rubybox
        #rubyboxhydrate
        #hydrateandrechargeSA
        #JohnfriedaSA

• androniccah Makofane says:

Please can you send me samples ..am literally called sick because of my flat ,dry and breaking hair…I would love to try this..I have a feeling it can work for me.
        #rubyboxhydrate
        #hydrateandrechargeSA
        #johnfriedaSA
        #Rubybox

I love #ruby box

• Thembeka Liza Matsaneng says:

My scalp is dry and hair damaged, since Lockdown is worse than before.At this moment I need a scalp and hair problem solver.
          #rubybox #rubyboxhydrate
          #hydrateandrechargeSA
          #johnfriedaSA

• rasweswemm says:

I would love to try this product. I have too much dendruf. I’m having a hope that this will help me
            #rubybox #rubyboxhydrate #hydrateandrechargeSA #JohnfriedaSA

• manjomanengwane says:

Would love to try this,my scalp is very dry,will have to visit clicks. #rubybox. #rubyboxhydrate
            #hydrateandrechargesa