eucerin urearepair

Give dry skin immediate relief with Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS

Give dry skin immediate relief with Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS.

Did you know that 40% of people who visit a dermatologist do so because they are concerned with dry skin? Dry skin is not only uncomfortable but can also affect your confidence and quality of life. Depending on the severity of dryness, skin can be tight and rough and/or prone to itching, scaling, flakiness and redness, and In extreme cases, skin is pathologically dry (Xerosis).

The main reasons for dryness are a lack of moisture and an impaired skin barrier function which results from:
– A lack of lipids: these are essential for a stable barrier function, which also protects from moisture loss.
– A deficit of Urea and Natural Moisturising Factors (NMFs) which bind moisture into the skin.

Give dry skin immediate relief with Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS.

Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS leaves the skin looking and feeling smooth, soft, and supple offering immediate relief PLUS 48hr delay of dry skin symptoms. All Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS products are formulated with a unique combination of ingredients:

• Ceramide and other lipids to form a lipid envelope to strengthen the skin barrier and protect against moisture loss.
  • Urea and other Natural Moisturising Factors (NMFs) to improve skin’s water-binding capacity and increase its moisture content.

eucerin launch

We have already profiled and selected a group of rubies who have either dry skin prone, extremely dry skin prone, diabetic dry skin prone, cracked skin prone, psoriasis skin prone, keratosis skin prone, pilaris skin prone, xerosis skin prone. Also, for adjunctive care.

They will all be receiving the UreaRepair PLUS 5% Urea Body Cream to test over the next 4 weeks. To follow their journey, keep a lookout for the below hashtags and upcoming ratings and reviews on rubybox over the next 4 weeks. #EucerinSA #UreaGold #rubybox #rubyboxureagold

Click here to read more about this product.

(Eucerin Brand *We understand. Frustrating and painful dry skin conditions need MEDICAL SKIN SCIENCE THAT SHOWS™. The Eucerin® UreaRepair PLUS range is specifically formulated to relieve, revitalise and replenish the dry skin side-effects associated with eczema, xerosis, ichthyosis and diabetes.)

431 thoughts on “Give dry skin immediate relief with Eucerin UreaRepair PLUS

1. nokuthula.nkosi says:

I would really appreciate it if i get selected to try out Eucerin products because i have very dry skin especially on my hands and feet.#EucerinSA #UreaGold #rubybox #rubyboxureagold

• ilovemelindsay says:

I’ve read about the amazing effects eucerin has on the skin especially scared and damaged skin. I suffer from adult acne and the scars are embarrassing, let alone a confidence killer. Dj Zuraida. Jardine is an exceptional brand ambassador for Eucerin and her a real time example of how effective this product is. It’s pretty pricey, but quality outweighs quantity considering skin sensitivity.

• missponny says:

Winter season isn’t really my ideal season as I suffer a lot from dry skin during this period, specially my legs, my skin cracks. I would be honored if I could be given a chance to test your Eucerin UreaRepair Plus product.

• rankwemc says:

I would like an opportunity to try this product out. I recently gave birth, a journey which really took a toll on my skin. I hope I can be one of the chosen in order to embark on a journey to rejuvenate my skin and do away with all this dryness

• metja.pelestine says:

With this change of season my skin is going through the most and I have no idea what to use. After checking the new Eucerine UreaRepair, I’m convinced I have found the right moisture for dry skin. #EucerinSA
      #UreaGold
      #rubybox
      #rubyboxureagold

2. ntombilungile27 says:

I would really love to give this product a try, I have very dry skin in winter and I’ve tried various products and moisturiser. My legs are the worst ☹

• nelipmbata says:

I would like to try the Eucerin new product , my skin is dry especially now that it’s winter even my face around the nose it’s get very dry , hands and feet.

• Lutendo Nelly says:

I would love to try out the Eucerin product on my very dry skin and give out feedback, I’ve tried a lot of products for my dry skin but didn’t keep my skin moisture for the whole day, it only lasted for hours and my skin was dry again.

3. mthethwa.thuli says:

I have a very dry skin, have patches like ring worms, and got a sample of the product, tried it , it does moisturize my skin ,, would love to use more of Eucerine products 💕

• safiweunde says:

I’m currently using a clinic aqueous cream to try and combat my dry skin which I had become severe since this winter season, it’s really a let down because I now have to mix it with glycerin to ensure some tyoe of moisture…I would love to test Eucerin and see if this condition becomes manageable

4. Nqobile Ngcobo says:

Perfect timing! I hope I get selected to try this beautiful product, my friend is already eucerin, I have been meaning to buy this product but not sure which 1 to purchase, the one with the red lid or the blue lid, if this 1 gives my body the moisture I need during this winter, I will carry on with it ❤️

• Sthabile Sizani says:

I would really love to try it on my daughters skin, she have eczema and her skin is always dry and itching.
      #EucerinSA #UreaGold #rubybox #rubyboxureagold

5. MadamWealth Toini says:

I hope I’m lucky to be selected to try this product because my skin is really dry over the winter. #EucerinSA #UreaGold #rubybox #rubyboxureagold

6. phenyopearl4 says:

I would like to give these a try because i am really struggling from dry skin especially my legs because the moisturizer i use just ware off in time😞😞