Trying to cover up those first pesky greys that are trying to peek through can be challenging and, if you have to keep going to the salon to get it covered up, pricey!
The John Frieda Defy Grey Brunette Blending range is formulated with coffee extract and GreyBlend ™ technology to deliver both immediate and lasting grey coverage, working both internally and externally on the individual grey strands to deposit a natural brunette tone, which seamlessly blends into your natural hair colour. The Defy Grey Brunette Blending Shampoo and Conditioner together delivers an immediate colour result, depositing complementary blending tones onto the hair surface and outer layers of the hair strand. For a more durable colour result, the heat-activated Defy Grey Brunette Blending Blow Dry Foam works internally, creating the natural-looking brunette colour inside the hair strand itself – adding depth, dimension and multi-tonality to the colour.
* Results may vary. For best results on blending first greys, the 3-Step system is recommended. For external use on scalp hair only. Rinse hands immediately after use. Avoid contact with fabrics and household surfaces to prevent staining. If contact occurs, clean immediately.
Stand a chance to win a personalised John Frieda hair care hamper!
To enter simply:
- Answer the question below by commenting on this article
- Share the article on social media (Icons are available at the bottom of the article to easily share!)
- Tag @rubybox @johnfriedasouthafrica
- Add hashtags: #rubybox #rubyboxdefygrey #DefyGrey #embracemybrunette #johnfriedaSA
What products in the John Frieda Defy Grey Brunette Blending range can you use as a 3 step system for optimal grey blending results?
Good luck rubies! x
Competition T&C: This competition is only open to rubybox members residing in South Africa. The prize is a personalised John Frieda haircare hamper. The hamper cannot be exchanged for cash. The selected winner will need to have a physical South African delivery address. To enter you need to follow the above instructions, tag @johnfriedasa and add hashtags. The winner will have 24 hours to acknowledge winning as well as confirm their delivery details and answer a few hair profile questions. Should the winner fail to do this within 24 hours of being notified another winner will be selected in their place. The competition will close 12/02/2020 and the winner will be announced 15/02/2020. Judge’s decision is final. The hamper will be sent within 4 weeks of the competition closing.)