More Stretch. Less Visible Marks
Eucerin Caring Oil is formulated of pure natural oils like sunflower seed, jojoba and almond with a high amount of essential fatty acids and contains natural Vitamin E. It is developed specifically for the needs of dry, sensitive skin which is prone to stretch marks and is ideal for use during pregnancy and after and can be used on babies and children.
We sent the Eucerin Caring Oil to a group of profiled rubies who wish to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and want silky soft & smooth skin. They have incorporated it into their daily skincare regime for 8 weeks.
#rubybox #rubyboxeucerincaringoil #EucerinSA #EucerinCaringOil #MoreStretchLessVisibleMarks
It has been 4 weeks since our gorgeous rubies have included the Eucerin Caring Oil into their daily skincare regime and they are ready to share their results & feedback!
- 9/10 rubies used it twice daily for a period of 4 weeks
- 9/10 rubies agreed that it helped prevent any new stretch marks
- 9/10 rubies agreed that it visibly reduced their stretch marks
- 9/10 rubies agreed that their skin feels soft and smooth after applying it
- 9/10 rubies noticed a visible improvement in their dry skin
- 8/10 rubies agree that it is gentle enough to use on children/babies
- 9/10 rubies agree that it relieved the dryness of their skin
- 9/10 rubies agree that it was gentle on their sensitive skin
- 9/10 rubies agree that it is gentle enough for dry, sensitive skin
- 9/10 rubies would recommend it to friends & family
- 9/10 rubies would continue using it after testing
- 9/10 rubies are satisfied with it
WIN WITH EUCERIN
Below we show how the product works, PLUS give YOU the chance to WIN a R2500 and a Eucerin product hamper valued at R1080.
More Stretch. Less Visible Marks.
So, what’s in the Eucerin Caring Oil that helps to visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars?
Sunflower Seed Oil
This ingredient retains moisture. It is also rich in antioxidant Vitamins A and E, which can protect skin against free radicals, and assist in skin’s natural healing process.
This ingredient is easily absorbed into the skin, leaving little residue. It works as a moisturiser and since it is non-comedogenic, which means that rather than blocking pores, it will help dissolve sebum plugs and so draw out impurities.
This ingredient is a highly effective emollient and is absorbed easily by the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth to the touch. It is rich in vitamins and minerals, and is especially high in Vitamin E.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
This ingredient is a powerful antioxidant that protects skin against the free radicals that cause oxidative stress and helps to support its natural resilience.
The combination of Sunflower, Jojoba and Almond Oil is rich in Linoleic Acid, an essential fatty acid that cannot be produced by the human body. Linoleic Acid strengthens the skin’s barrier functions, helping to reduce water loss, and protecting against irritants. Additionally, pure Vitamin E acts as a natural radical scavenger, neutralizing harmful free radicals.
We’re giving away a cash prize of R2500 AND a Eucerin product hamper valued at R1080 to two lucky rubies. To enter simply follow the below steps:
- Comment on this article and mention one of the main ingredients in the Eucerin Caring Oil
- Share this article on social media and tag rubybox and Eucerin SA
- Include the hashtags: #rubybox #rubyboxeucerincaringoil #EucerinSA #EucerinCaringOil #MoreStretchLessVisibleMarks
Good luck rubies! The winner will be announced on rubybox website on the 7/12/2020
(Competition T&C: This competition is open to all South African residents and rubybox members only. The 1st prize is R2500 and the 2nd prize is a Eucerin product hamper valued at R1080. 2 winners to be selected. The hamper cannot be exchanged for cash. The selected winners will need to have a physical South African delivery address for the hamper and a bank account for the R2500 to be transferred to. To enter you need to comment with your answer then share this article on Facebook and or Twitter and include the above-mentioned hashtags and tag Eucerin SA and rubybox. The winners will have 48 hours to acknowledge winning as well as confirm their delivery details and banking details. Should the winners fail to do this within 48 hours of being notified another winner will be selected in their place. The competition will close midnight 3/12/2020 and the winners will be announced 7/12/2020. The judge’s decision is final. The hampers will be sent within 4 weeks of the competition closing and the payment will be done within 5 working days of competition closing)