Crush those stubborn, brassy tones to create a cooler, brighter blonde!

Crush those stubborn, brassy tones to create a cooler, brighter blonde!

A Blondes’ best friend! The John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo is the perfect solution to a cooler and more dazzling Blonde. (Available at Clicks stores – 250ml size RSP R115,95)

With ground-breaking colour-correcting technology, the John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo instantly transforms, revitalises and re-balances blonde hair. (Safe for use on natural, colour treated, platinum blonde and lightened brunette hair.)

We’ve profiled and selected rubies who will be testing and reviewing this amazing purple shampoo for 2 weeks.

Sounds like a product you would like to try?

You can purchase the John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo at selected Clicks stores.

#rubybox #rubyboxviolet #violetcrushintensivepurple #johnfriedasa

56 thoughts on “Crush those stubborn, brassy tones to create a cooler, brighter blonde!

1. karin.moos says:

I would absolutely love to try The John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo on my hair. Please select me for free products and review Rubybox.

2. Nandipha Tywili says:

I once used their red dye and it was so beautiful. If I could I would attach picture… So I would love to try this 1 too cause I love bold colours! #rubybox #rubyboxviolet #violetcrushintensivepurple #johnfriedasa

3. Chrissie Bosman says:

Wow, would love to try this and help make my blonde hair look amazing again and help with the lockdown no hairdresser blues, so that I can look and feel good again until I can go see my hairdresser friend after lockdown.

4. Amanda Terblanche says:

Naturally grey . yellow is not an option . having fabulous hair is a choice

5. Uwatera Kahatjipara says:

I wouldlike to try this product

6. Bridgette Wilson says:

this sounds like the perfect product. I have a total dislike for that brassy yellow look.

7. Zuriena Sasman says:

This could be my best friend to help eliminate this brassy yellow tones… Bring it on 💜