Available at Clicks with a RSP of R135 for a pack of 6 strips
Unclogs pores & draws out excess oil for the deepest clean. Bioré® Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips work like a magnet, instantly locking onto and drawing out deep-down dirt & oil that can cause blackheads. Infused with natural charcoal, these innovative pore strips draw out excess oil for the deepest clean. In just 10 minutes, you’ll remove weeks’ worth of build-up and see 3x less oil. With natural charcoal, known for its ability to draw out and trap deep-down impurities.
HOW TO USE
1. Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration).
2. After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
3. Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
4. Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch – like papier-mâché.
5. Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing.
1. Use only on the nose.
2. Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
3. Consult a doctor before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
4. Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
5. Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
6. Do not use more often than once every three days.
DID YOU KNOW
• You have about 200,000 pores on your face.
• You have the most pores along the center of your face, and less as you move towards the outer part of your face. Bioré® Pore Strips are designed to target the area with the most pores.
• You can see 50% more gunk on a Bioré® Pore Strip under UV light vs. normal light.