Beauty where you least expect it! [NIVEA Beauty Essence Deodorant]

Feeling self-conscious about your underarms? Most of us don’t think of this area as a beautiful one, just as another part of our bodies. NIVEA’s NEW Beauty Essence Deodorant range is here to shut that thought DOWN! Your underarms can be even-toned, soft, smooth, have character and make you feel great when you uncover them.

NIVEA’s NEW Beauty Essence Deodorant collection combines 4 skin benefits: SKINCARE, SHAVE CARE, BEAUTY and NATURALNESS for beautifully even, silky-soft & protected underarms every day. Formulated with precious milk essence, vitamins and minerals, it helps recover your natural skin tone and protects the skin’s moisture for silky and smooth skin.

The NIVEA Beauty Essence Deodorant range consists of two fragrances, White Musk & Jasmine Petals OR Waterlily & Apple, available in both Roll-On and Aerosol formats. The range contains 0% alcohol and instantly absorbs, with 48-hour protection.

We have carefully selected a group of profiled rubies to test & review NIVEA’s Beauty Essence Deodorant Roll-on White Musk & Jasmine Petals for 2 weeks.

To follow their journey, keep a lookout for the below hashtags and upcoming ratings and reviews on rubybox! #rubybox #rubyboxdeobeauty #NIVEASA #deobeautyessence

475 thoughts on “Beauty where you least expect it! [NIVEA Beauty Essence Deodorant]

1. bonnie badenhorst says:

I would love to try out this new Nivea body spray and roll-on as the hotter seasons are on its way soon.#rubybox #rubyboxdeobeauty #NIVEASA #deobeautyessence

2. Martha Kgomo says:

#rubybox #rubyboxdeobeauty #NIVEASA #deobeautyessence

I cannot wait to try it out my under arm uneven tone is one of my biggest struggle especially now summer is coming

3. Fanele Manqele says:

I always make sure that I hide my underarms because I feel so embarrassed it will be an awesome experience to put this new nivea to test.
    #rubybox #rubyboxdeobeauty #NIVEASA #deobeautyessence

• Zama says:

I can’t wait to give in my feedback on the product as I suffer from uneven under arms Thanks for selecting me♥️♥️
      #rubybox #rubyboxdeobeauty
      #NIVEASA #deobeautyessence

4. Cleopatra Mabaso says:

I would love to try the product as I have issues with my underarms especially in summer it becomes hard to wear short sleeves dress or top cause of my uneven underarms
    #rubybox #rubyboxdeobeauty #NIVEASA #deobeautyessence

• masegomabuso says:

Dark underarms are a nightmare! I’m glad I Wil flaunt mine this coming summer thanx to the new Nivea. #rubybox#rubyboxdeobeauty #NIVEASA#deobeautyessence

5. Dimpho Natasha says:

Been struggling from dark underarms and this will be a game changer
    Me and my girls can’t wait to try these out
    #rubybox
    #rubyboxdeobeauty
    #NIVEASA
    #deobeautyessence

6. Sandisile Zungu says:

I would really like to test this product, i don’t know how many products i have tried for my dark dull underarms and nothing works, even tried bleaching creams but it get worse and very smelly.

#rubybox #rubyboxdeobeauty #NIVEASA #deobeautyessence

7. chwayitaphangwa says:

#rubybox #rubyboxdeobeauty #NIVEASA #deobeautyessence

My underarms are so reluctant when it comes to deodorant I sometimes have to hide my armpits in pictures with emojis because of how dark and dry they look, I feel like this new deodorant will pick up my down self-esteem from the ground. having normal armpits like everyone would be a great thing it will boost confidence wearing dresses with long sleeves wont be my thing again..

Thank you #NIVEASA for always creating space for every skin type and differences.

#rubybox #rubyboxdeobeauty #NIVEASA #deobeautyessence