Struggling with dull lifeless hair rubies? We have just the solution! Quench thirsty, lifeless hair with a surge of powerful moisture. The John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge shampoo and conditioner is infused with nutrient-rich drops containing monoi oil and keratin, this collection acts as a moisture reservoir, helping to keep dry hair hydrated from within. Transforming dry, dehydrated hair strands into silky hair that moves WITH you!
We have profiled rubies to test and review the John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge shampoo and conditioner and incorporate it into their hair care routine for 2 weeks.
Our rubies have trialled the John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge shampoo and conditioner and the results are in! Here is what our rubies’ results and what they thought of their hair transformation:
- 9/10 rubies agree that their hair feels and looks recharged after using these products
- 8/10 rubies agree that these products added new life to their dry and dehydrated hair
- 8/10 rubies agree that their hair feels more hydrated and moisturised
- 8/10 rubies felt more confident with their hair after using these products
- 8/10 rubies agree that their hair looks silkier and less dry
- 9/10 rubies would recommend these products to women who want to repair and hydrate their dry and dehydrated hair
- ★rubies rated it an overall 4,4 out of 5 stars
*Based on a survey of 72 rubybox members who tested and reviewed the John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge Shampoo & Conditioner in August 2020.READ REVIEWS HERE
💙Congratulations to our stunning competition winner, Natalie Lingeveldt, who will be receiving a personalised John Frieda hair care hamper!💙
2 of our gorgeous Cape Town rubies: Anna and Marli popped by our HQ for us to capture their before and after pictures, so we could see their gorgeous results after testing the John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge shampoo and conditioner.
Does your locks need a recharge? Will you be giving the John Frieda Hydrate & Recharge collection a try after reading the ruby reviews, ratings and seeing their results? Let us know in the comments ♥︎