Repair Your Hair During Lockdown From Past Damage

Lockdown is the perfect time to repair your hair and fight against the 7 most common types of damage, from brushing, drying, bleaching, braiding, colouring, curling and flat ironing which you may have done daily before lockdown.

Introducing TRESemmé® Repair & Protect 7. The first system to take on the 7 types of damage from the first use.

tresemme

How does it work?
Formulated with Biotin and our Pro-Repair Complex to treat visible damage, Repair & Protect 7 instantly protects AND repairs the hair fiber from within, strengthening against breakage.

Your past hair damage can be repaired from within.
Using the TRESemmé® Pro-Repair complex, this product line repairs the appearance of chemical, mechanical, and heat damage that happens when styling, repairing your hair exactly where it is needed most.

The TRESemmé® Repair & Protect 7 line of professional haircare products contain biotin, and helps repair damaged hair, as well as split ends, while restoring your hairstyle and protecting your hair against the 7 most common types of damage.

Used in conjunction with other TRESemmé® Repair & Protect 7 products, this line makes hair look healthier and makes it easier to style for everyday hairstyles once lockdown is over.

Bring on the style. Repair the damage. View product page

#rubybox #rubyboxtresemme #TRESemmesa #Beaboutstyle

tresemme launch

Test & Review

We recently sent rubies who are subscribed to our newsletter, a survey to complete about their hair. The rubies who matched specific profile and product questions will be selected to receive these goodies and will be notified latest Monday, 1th of June 2020.

Keep a lookout for our rubies reviews and ratings coming up over the next 2 weeks.

(*Please note that this opt-in stage is now closed. In order to receive surveys for future test & review products, you need to be a rubybox member and be subscribed to receive our newsletters otherwise we can not email you. CLICK to make sure you are subscribed to receive our emails. Subscribe to receive our newsletters

Not a rubybox member yet?

Join our online rubybox community

266 thoughts on “Repair Your Hair During Lockdown From Past Damage

1. olifant.nomsa says:

I wish to give it a try since I’ve heard someone at work saying is using it to repair her hair, believe me when I say the result so far are marvelous.

2. marcellelerticia says:

I would love to this product im sure it will make a difference on my hair. My hair has been a mess for over a year now.
    #rubybox
    #rubyboxtresemme
    #TRESemmesa
    #Beaboutstyle

3. tsakanekhumalo_97 says:

I hope to be selected, I’m already excited to try the new tresemme shampoo and conditioner for both my natural hair (Afro) and my weaves.
    #rubybox
    #rubyboxtresemme
    #TRESEmmesa
    #beaboutstyle

4. bongiwemwelase65 says:

I would love to test the Repair and Protect I have short hair and think that I would see the difference very quickly
    #rubybox
    #rubyboxtresemme
    #TRESemmesa
    #Beaboutstyle

• charmsam says:

I would love to test this product I have short hair trying to grow it ..It would be very nice if I get chosen.
      #rubybox
      #rubyboxtresemme
      #TRESemmesa
      #Beaboutstyle

5. nsikesibisi says:

I would really love to test the hair repair and protect products as I’m in need of such products, I don’t wanna end this lockdown with bad hair.
    #rubybox
    #rubyboxtresemme
    #TRESemmesa
    #Beaboutstyle

6. venessabernon says:

Hope to be selected to test the Repair and Protect.I am currently using Tresemme 24 hour body range and my Corse hair is loving it.
    #rubybox
    #rubyboxtresemme
    #TRESemmesa
    #Beaboutstyle

7. blayzebbm says:

Would love to try this as this would help my hair drastically!!! I’m in dire need of hair help #rubybox #rubyboxtresemme #TresemmeSA #BeAboutStyle

8. lebomamoepa says:

This will help to repair my damage hair as i gave up and always cover with wigs as i lost my confidence. Started from fresh. Let me try Tremmesa to help restore my confidence #rubybox #rubyboxtresemme #TRESemmesa #Beaboutstyle

9. mudzirib says:

Wow now this is a product i would love to try for my dry breaking hair especially now that it is faced with the harsh winter conditions and can’t really get it treated by professionals because of the lockdown. #rubybox
    #rubyboxtresemme
    #TREsemmesa

10. givenbayoafolabi says:

Wow, it will be a great pleasure to test the product, I have a low porosity hair. My hair will definitely love it.
    #rubyox
    #rubyboxtresemme
    #TRESemmesa
    #Beaboustyle

11. benjaminjadelee says:

I really hope I can do a review on this product as my aunty already used it before and said it works like a bomb , but my hair needs all the repairing in the world and I think this product would do the job …

12. motshidisi.pule says:

I am asking to be given an opportunity to test the Repair Hair Products by Tresemme. My hair is weak and have lost my hair line. Im always hiding under doeks. I will be exxited to test this product incase to regain my confidence.
    #rubybox
    #HairRepairbyTresemme
    #Tresemme

13. lindiwekalehumo.mkhabela says:

I would really want to try it. Hope it will change my life forever. They say a ladies hair is her crow☺
    #rubybox
    #rubyboxtremmesse
    #tremmesse
    #beaboutstyle

14. ngqowanas says:

Lockdown is definitely a great time to give your hair some TLC, trying this product would absolutely be amazing. Oh and tresemme prod smell absolutely amazing 😭😭

#RubyBox
    #rubyboxTresemme
    #TRESemmesa

15. zolswatshona says:

Would love to test this. Had braids for the past 4weeks and its winter. I need treatment that will protect my natural hair. Select me please 😊
    #rubybox
    #rubyboxtresemme
    #TRESemmesa
    #Beaboutstyle

16. nqobile.mpanza says:

Interested in trying this product, when ever I comb my hair always breaks to the point that it is starting to show on my hairline.
    #rubybox #rubyboxtresemme #TRESemmesa #Beaboutstyle

17. khanyosotobe says:

Wow never used Tresemme before especially on my natural hair only have used it o my weave and I was happy with the results..would love try this repair and protect since I’m going all natural as from March this year😁