Tip Tuesday this week is all about the lips!
– To make your lipstick last longer apply a small amount of foundation to your lips before applying the lipstick.
– The best lipstick shade is normally a shade or two darker than your normal lip colour.
– Lipstick will last longer if you fill in your lips with the liner first. If you’re using light lipstick, try a nude liner. Then slick your lipstick on top. This works for lip gloss as well, if you fill in lips first with the liner, the gloss has something to stick to.
– After applying lipstick, take your index finger and pop it in your mouth, then pull it out. The excess lipstick will come off on your finger rather than your teeth.
– As we age, our lips thin out. Therefore, you should avoid matte and gloss and stick with a creamy lipstick. Also, watch out for dark lipsticks.
“Put on some lipstick and pull yourself together” – Elizabeth Taylor
That’s it for Tip Tuesday rubies, till next time xxx
Do you have any other tips or tricks to share when it comes to lipstick?