Thanks to the John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo, blondes can finally achieve the icy cool ash blonde colour they would love!
Although the John Frieda Violet Crush Intensive Purple Shampoo has ground-breaking colour-correcting technology to instantly transform your blonde hair, there are some mistakes you can avoid to maintain your beautiful ash blonde:
- Avoid being out in the sun for too long or cover your hair with the BIGGEST sunhat you can find. Sunlight not only dries out your hair but can reveal warm, yellow tones.
- Rinse your hair with cold water. After you washed your hair, rinse your hair with cool water – this will help lock in moisture and help your blonde to appear more glossy and shiny.
- Avoid pools that have loads of Chlorine and chemicals in them. These chemicals dry and damage your hair, no matter what colour or texture!
- Always condition your hair! Not only does nourish your hair, it makes your hair super soft and healthy, but it also helps with fading and locks your colour in.
Stand a chance to win a personalised John Frieda hair care hamper!
To enter simply:
- Share the article below on Facebook, Instagram OR Twitter
- Tag @johnfriedasa
- Add hashtags: #rubybox #rubyboxviolet #violetcrushintensivepurplee #johnfriedasa
Good luck rubies! x
Competition T&C: This competition is only open to rubybox members residing in South Africa. The prize is a personalised John Frieda haircare hamper. The hamper cannot be exchanged for cash. The selected winner will need to have a physical South African delivery address. To enter you need to follow the above instructions, tag @johnfriedasa and add hashtags. The winner will have 24 hours to acknowledge winning as well as confirm their delivery details and answer a few hair profile questions. Should the winner fail to do this within 24 hours of being notified another winner will be selected in their place. The competition will close midnight 30/07/2020 and the winner will be announced 31/07/2020. Judge’s decision is final. The hamper will be sent within 4 weeks of the competition closing.)