Here’s to 4 months left of 2021 and just a few months closer to Summer – Fragrance GIVEAWAY details below!
I feel like a lot has happened this year from hoping everything would go back to normal to embracing the ‘NEW’ normal. We have really been through a trying time as a country but despite it all we always seems to come out stronger and more positive than ever for a brighter future. I am sure a lot of you are already manifesting a summer filled with love, friends and warmer days but we want to bring our attention to right now.
Which brings us to our fav topic and something that has been very emphasised this year, self-love. It’s easy to convey love to others, but it so important to learn what your SELF-love language is, to show yourself the kindness and love you deserve. So here is a friendly reminder that despite it being a little crazy with work or just general life ALWAYS find time for self-love.
Here are some examples of what the 5 love languages looks like by showing yourself love:
- Quality Time: Spend some quality time with yourself. Watch a movie you love, do arts & crafts, start a garden or go on a walk/ hike!
- Physical Touch: Do your skincare routine, do some light yoga/ stretches, take a bubble bath or eat your fav fruit or veg.
- Acts of Service: Declutter and tidy up your personal space, donate to charity or meal prep your fav lunch.
- Words of Affirmation: Compliment yourself in the mirror, write positive notes, watch a TED Talk on your fav topic, or write down what you are thankful for every morning.
- Receiving Gifts: Invest in your hobbies, start a DIY project, buy yourself a tea/ coffee that calms you or just go out and treat yourself!!
- Find Your Happy Place: Find a spot in your apartment, city or garden where you feel the happiest and most at ease.
- Build Your Letting-Go Muscle: Let go of things that are lowering your self-esteem and serving as a giant weight on your shoulders.
We challenge you to try at least one of these this month. Do something you love, you truly deserve it. What is your self-love language? Let us know in the comments ♥︎ Share your self-love ideas with others!
NEW MONTH NEW TEST & REVIEW CAMPAIGNS LAUNCHED
- Bernini Amber Sparkling Grape Frizzanté – click to read more
DON’T FORGET ABOUT THESE CAMPAIGNS STILL RUNNING
- La Vie Eau de Parfum from Justine Competition – click to ENTER NOW
- Libresse Ultra Regular Pads and Libresse Goodnight Ultra Towels Competition – click to ENTER NOW
NEW SURVEYS AVAILABLE
- Female Hygiene Opt-In – click here to answer
- Grocery Shopping Survey – click here to answer
- Pain & Fever Remedy Opt-In – click here to answer
Congratulations to our lucky R1500 ROSEY AND VITTORI Voucher winner: Hayley Kirton. We will be mailing your voucher to you on Monday, 6 September 2021. Thank you for participating and reading our rubybox magazine.
This month we thought we would crank it up a notch because Spring is just around the corner we thought to celebrate this with a FRAGRANCE GIVEAWAY!
Stand a chance to WIN a 50ml Angel Nova Fragrance from Mugler
- All you have to do is make sure your rubybox beauty profile is up to date (all questions are filled in along with a profile picture)
- Competition closes at midnight on 26th of September 2021 and winner will be emailed on Monday 27th September 2021!
**Competition T&C: This competition is open to all South African residents and rubybox members only. The prize is a 50ml bottle of the Angel Nova Perfume. 1 winner to be selected. The perfume cannot be exchanged for cash. The selected winner will need to have a physical South African delivery address for the prize to be sent to. To enter you need to follow the exact instructions as mentioned above (Have a complete rubybox beauty profile – all questions answered and a profile picture) The winner will have 48 hours to acknowledge winning as well as confirm their delivery details and perfume of choice. Should the winner fail to do this within 48 hours of being notified another winner will be selected in their place. The competition will close at midnight 26/09/2021 and the winner will be announced 27/09/2020. Judge’s decision is final.