Finding the best foundation for your skin type is not always the easiest task. Especially when adding in different skin concerns.
So whether you prefer a day to day natural makeup look or full coverage to hide that annoying PMS pimple, we have got the perfect match for you.
Follow these 6 tips to finding the correct shade for you:
- If you are buying for everyday wear, opt for a little coverage such as a tinted moisturiser or BB cream.
- Choose three shades that are similar in colour, swiping them side by side, opting for the shade which seemingly disappears.
- Always check your shade in natural lighting for a true feel of the colour against your complexion.
- Always have a foundation for winter and then for summer.
- If you tend to have an oily complexion, try prolong the wear of your foundation by wearing a primer or setting with a lightweight powder.
- If you notice that your foundation is applying streaky, say goodbye to a brush applicator and opt for a beauty blender which will produce a more finished look.
These are some of our faves:
Estee Lauder Double Wear – Must have for anyone who loves a full coverage. This stay all day formula will leave your complexion looking flawless while still being lightweight.
Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free Make-Up – If you have a oily complexion we highly recommend you give this product a go. This foundation helps regulate sebum production which in turn helps absorbs oil from the skin’s surface. The coverage is medium leaving you skin still feeling light and shine-free. And it is available in 15 shades!
Chanel Les Beiges Foundation – Leaving you with a complete coverage this gorgeous foundation comes in 14 shades but offers a super-smooth finish along with an enhancing glow making highlighter not necessary.
MAC Face & Body Foundation – Renowned by make-up artists around the world. This foundation is water resistant and provides natural coverage for both your face and body. This is the perfect choice for festivals and events where you need a long-lasting finish.
Now that you know our go to foundations – let us know what is yours rubies. x