We’re pretty sure it’s safe to say we all know about and have blackheads somewhere or other on our face or body, so we thought this genius all-natural, at-home blackhead remover recipe would interest a lot of our rubies.
With lockdown in place, it’s either impossible to get to that facial appointment or you have free time and have been checking your pores out in the mirror a lot more than usual. Whatever the reason – we’ve got the perfect at-home solution for you.
This face mask works because of the super setting properties that will stick to whatever it comes in contact with.
Follow the simple recipes below and get ready to see those pesky blackheads get smaller.
- 1 tablespoon of gelatine powder
- 1.5 tablespoons of milk
- Mix the ingredients together in a small saucepan and heat slowly for about 15 seconds till the ingredients combine to become a smooth liquid.
- Take off the stove and allow to cool.
- Once it has cooled slightly, spread it on to the area where you have blackheads. i.e. chin, nose, etc (*be aware that when you peel this off it will remove the hair from the area as well so avoid your hairline and eyebrows)
- Then wait for it to cool and dry. Depending on how thick you applied it.
- Once the mixture is dry and you are able to lift and peel it off you can remove it.
You should see all the gunk in the bits you peel off – this is the dirt and oil that has been blocked in your pores. You’re welcome.
Have you tried this before or will you be giving it a try? Let us know by commenting below.
Stay safe and keep indoors rubies