What women want – remember the movie when Mel Gibson could hear what every woman was thinking? We came across a post that was titled 10 things guys wish all women knew. Immediately this caught our attention – out of curiosity of course…
Here it goes, as found on Pinterest (source unknown)
10 things guys wish all women knew:
- Sometimes we just don’t want to talk. Don’t take it personally.
- Our memory is not as good as yours. If you want us to remember something drop a little hint.
- We’re single-minded and can only do one thing at a time.
- We don’t intentionally ignore you, but please don’t interrupt us if we’re busy doing something.
- It’s not that we don’t want to make you happy, sometimes we just don’t know-how.
- If we ask you what’s wrong and you say ‘nothing’ we will act like nothing is wrong.
- But our lack of mind-reading abilities doesn’t mean we don’t care for you.
- Too much fantasy is bad for you, don’t expect us to act like soap opera guys or the guys from romantic comedy movies.
- Beer is as exciting for us as handbags are to you.
- Breathe occasionally so we can get a word in.
“I wish women knew even though we appreciate you taking hours to get dressed and ‘put on your face,’ it’s no longer necessary. Superficial beauty catches our attention but natural beauty keeps it.”-Thomas Edwards Jr., 26
“When it comes to gift-giving, I wish women knew that we are about as clueless as a five-year-old boy doing quantum physics. The pressure of nailing the best gift is enough to drive a man to tears. So, unless you give us a hint or just flat out tell us what you’d like, you are most likely going to end up with something unwanted. Like when I bought my wife tickets to see a wrestling match for our anniversary. She said she liked sports!” -Richie Frieman, 32
“In that single moment when you glance in our direction, we lock eyes, and all we feel is our heart beating through your chest, you have us. And there is absolutely nothing we can do about it!” -Alexander T. MacGregor, Jr., 19
“Men already love your body as it is but when you’re confident, it’s even more of a turn on! Along those lines…lingerie is way overrated!” -Benjamin Watson, 30
“Things I wish women knew? If you trim your hair, don’t get upset if we don’t notice. Help us along by actually wearing it in a different style that day. Also, we actually like going shopping with you, as long as you let us pick out your outfit. And, sometimes we wonder why someone as amazing as you want to be with us.” -Lalo Fuentes, 34
“At the gym, men are just as self-conscious and check themselves out in the mirror just as much as women do. In regards to cooking, men can do more than BBQ. All you need to do is ask-but be sure to do it after the game! Oh, and, men do like salads, especially if they are topped off with bacon!” -Chuck Hughes, 34, Chef and Cooking Channel host
“A few things: Insecurity is a major turn off, using the acronyms ‘lol,’ ‘lolz,’ or ‘rotfl’ should not be used by any female above the age of 15, we don’t like being called ‘dude,’ ‘friend,’ ‘bro,’ or any combination of the above because you are not our male friend, thinking Justin Bieber is cute is not cute, and finally, going to the bathroom in pairs is bewildering to us.” -Beau Davidson, 30
“For every rule or guideline to dating that you read about in magazines, there is always an exception!” -Kyle Erickson, 25
“As guys, we’re always trying to do or say something with the best of intentions, but it always seems to backfire. We mean well. Give us the benefit of the doubt once in a while!”-Drew Brees, 33
Ok rubies – now what do you think after reading the above? Share your thoughts below.