Trends to Inspire Your Festival Fashion This Summer
Burning Man may be done and dusted, but it has left our feeds over flowing with incredible fashion moments to inspire us this festival season.
Which brings us to this inspiration post where we have shared all of our favourite 'Festival Fashion' looks and ideas. Scroll down to get inspired....
- Facial Jewels - An easy way to take your outfit to the next level.
2. Anything Silver – From disco ball-inspired jumpsuits and corsets, hot pants and mini dresses, silver is making a statement this festival season.
3. Platform boots – Leave the wedges or high heels at home your at a festival, you need to be comfortable to dance the night away, so why not opt for some platform grunge shoes for the hottest boho festival look.
4. Faux fur coat – Festivals are known for hot days and cool evenings, after surviving a few festivals it is known to rather be prepared. So pack in a chic faux fur coat and you'll be ready to maximize your time on the dance floor.
5. 'Bum Bag', 'Fanny Packs', 'Moon Bags' - Who would have thought? So many different names, but yes - they are back in fashion and it's the easiest (and cutest) way to carry around your belongings.
6. Crochet – Throwing a knitted pair of pants or dress over a custom is another big hit this summer season.
6. Fringe – Adding that extra POP to your outfit, whether it be a skirt or denim jacket fringe gives you that sleek festival look.
7. Funky sunglasses – Mandatory to have a pair of sunnies on you while dancing under the hot summer sun.
8. Flower crowns – A great way to add a bohemian or festival vibe to your look.
9. Military inspired hats - To add an edge to your outfit make your own unique military hat, be creative anything goes this festival season.
With these trends you will certainly have heads turning all summer long!
Are you going to any festivals or concerts this summer? Share some of your favourite go-to festival looks with us x
(Written by Kirsten Dickason)