Tip Tuesday #4
Tip Tuesday this week is all about nails!
- Soak your nails in a solution of white vinegar and water to prolong your manicure
- If you smudge your nail while it's still wet you can easily fix it by licking the nail and gently smoothing it out. The saliva reacts with the nail polish making it soft and easy to blend
- Rather apply multiple thin coats of nail polish instead of one thick coat as the thick coat will only dry on the top layer, leaving you vulnerable to smudging.
- To remove stains after wearing dark nail polish, soak your nails in a mix of hot water, hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.
- Spray your nails with oil spray to set your manicure and prevent smudges.
- Add corn starch to a clear nail polish to create a DIY matte top coat.
"A women is helpless only while her nail polish is drying" - Anon
That's it for Tip Tuesday rubies, till next time xxx
Do you have any other tips or tricks to share when it comes to nails?