Ratings & Reviews: Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant
Dove believes women should have the freedom to wear more of their favourite colours and wants to change the way women feel about wearing colour. By liberating women to wear more of the colours they love, Dove wants women to feel more confident and empowered.
The NEW Improved Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant has been formulated to protect against white marks with the inclusion of ingredients which actively reduce their appearance compared to regular aerosol ingredients.
We sent the NEW Improved Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant to profiled rubybox members to test and the feedback is in! #Dove100ColoursOfAfrica #DoveSA #rubybox
Click here to read their individual reviews and see below for the group feedback from the members who tested and gave feedback:
- 99% would recommend Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant to family and friends
- 98% felt protected for the day after applying the Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant
- 97% felt confident enough to wear any colour after applying the Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant
- 97% said Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant helped to keep their underarm skin soft and smooth
- 96% would purchase the Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant in future
- 92% would switch from their current deodorant to the Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant
We also sent the product to a few bloggers, see below for their blog post reviews and experience:
Nadine from the blog Nadine Knows Beauty - click here to read her blog review post
Roxi from the blog The Foxy Momager - click here to read her blog review post
Candice from the blog Natalyaamour - click here to read her blog post review
Jennifer from the blog Being Me Jen - click here to read her blog post review
Elizabeth from the blog Slightly Obsessed - click here to read her blog post review
Siobhan from the blog Sugar & Spice - click here to read her blog review post
Recently we ran a competition to encourage rubies to wear their favourite, boldest, brightest and most colorful outfit, then apply the Dove Invisible Dry Antiperspirant and take a photo. We were blown away by the beautiful photos submitted!
The lucky winner who shared her Dove #100coloursofafrica confidence with us and has won R2000 is Chubekile Ntloko - Just look at that confidence!
Congratulations, we will be in touch via email within the next 24hours.