New Years Eve Glam
We all know that New Year's Eve represents the start of something new and something fresh, and it all starts with glitter, and a whole lot of glam.
So with 2018 coming to an end we only thought it would be fitting to put together a few glam makeup looks you should be rocking into the new year.
- Glitter Eye Shadow – Sparkle into the new year while dancing into midnight with Stila Glitter & Liquid Eye Shadow. (Image from Pinterest)
- Golden Glow – Enhance your make-up look by adding some extra shimmer with the Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder. (Image from Pinterest)
- Statement Eyes – With New Year’s Eve being all about making a statement and starting your next chapter with a bang get your hands on the MAC Contrast Eye Shadow which will do just that to your look. (Image from Pinterest)
- Simplistic yet Chic – If you aren’t about the glitter look then opt for a classic option with a chic smoky eye paired with a nude lip from Benefit , perfect for any occasion. (Image from Pinterest)
- The Vintage Red Lip – If you are planning on pulling of a little black number, you can’t forget to tie your outfit together with a classic red lip from Stila to swift you into the new year. (Image from Pinterest)
- Knockout nails - Paint glitter over bare or nude nails for a slight sparkle from Essie Jazzy Jubilant giving your New Year’s Eve look that little bit extra. (Image from A Painted Nail)
With these glam makeup looks you are bound to make the ball drop come 12am.