Day 3 [5 Days of Dream Hair]
Are you ready to ease into the weekend?
In today’s edition of five days of John Frieda® we look at how you can eliminate frizz and still keep your curly or straight hair.
Thanks to John Frieda® you can eliminate frizz and still keep your curly or straight hair.
We sent some rubies and bloggers the John Frieda® Frizz Ease range to test and review. They either received the Flawlessly Straight shampoo & conditioner OR the Dream Curls shampoo & conditioner to test. (Scroll further below to stand a chance to win a year’s worth of hair care products by John Frieda®.)
Flawlessly Straight Shampoo & Conditioner:
- 56% saw a visible difference after just 1 wash, 33% after the 2nd wash
- 90% said they achieved flawlessly straight hair while using this range
- 93% would recommend to family and friends
- 86% said they have either bought the product already or are likely to buy it in future.
Dream Curls Shampoo & Conditioner:
- 64% saw a visible difference after just 1 wash, 21% after the 2nd wash
- 89% said they achieved dream curls while using this range
- 97% would recommend to family and friends
- 83% said they have either bought the product already or are likely to buy it in the future.
WIN – We’re giving away a 1 year supply of Frizz Eaze hair care products from John Frieda® to 1 lucky rubybox member!
If this John Frieda hair range matches your hair profile then follow the easy steps below to enter. Simply share the Frizz Eaze product page (click here) on social media and include the follow text:
“This is my Dream Hair John Frieda product range #rubybox #JohnFriedaSA #frizzease #dreamcurls #flawlesslystraight #5daysofJohnFrieda”
T&C: To enter you need to be a rubybox member and have a completed rubybox profile. This competition is open to all South African residents only. The prize is a 1-year John Frieda® product hamper which will be specially packed and sent from the brand directly. To enter you need to share the above mentioned product page and include the above-mentioned hashtags. The winner will need to have a valid physical address. The competition will close 10/1/2019 and the winner will be announced 11/1/2019. Judge’s decision is final. The prize will be curated and delivered within a minimum of 4 weeks once the winner has confirmed the delivery address. Prize is not exchangeable for cash.