(50ml – RRSP R1020 – Only available at a registered Environ Stockist)
Revival Masque is formulated with a revolutionary combination of three powerful ingredients that may assist in enhancing the skins overall look and feel as well as resilience. This dynamic masque leaves the skin feeling smoother and looking younger with a healthy radiance. Revival Masque may be added to your daily routine when the signs of ageing, laxity and sun damage have become visible. It improves softness and smoothness, as well as firmness leaving the skin looking healthier and more resiliently youthful. Introduce it gradually, so that the skin can become more comfortable with each application. May eventually be used daily if well tolerated by the skin.
How to use:
Option 1: 10-20 minute masque (introduce once or twice per week and gradually increase up to where the skin can tolerate)
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse, tone before applying a thin, even layer of the masque to the skin and leave on for up to 20 minutes. (Use the brush provided)
• Rinse with tepid water and follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, in the evening.
Option 2: Overnight masque (advanced application method)
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse, tone and moisturise with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
• After waiting 20 minutes, apply a thin, even layer of the masque over the moisturiser and leave on overnight. (Use the brush provided)
Rinse with tepid water in the morning.
If any irritation or dry skin is experienced, stop using the product and use a moisturising masque (Original Balancing Masque or oil (Hydrating Oil Capsules) until it can be reintroduced.
Note: Revival Masque may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™.
NB - Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. We recommend the use of a sunscreen, wearing protective clothing, and limiting sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse carefully with tepid water.
Environ is a globally recognised and loved professional skin care brand that is built on science, beauty and care, founded by Dr Des Fernandes a renowned plastic surgeon and Environ Scientific Director. Through extensive research Dr Des discovered the essential role vitamin A plays in skin health and went onto pioneering the use vitamin A, through the unique VITAMIN STEP-UP SYSTEM™. Today vitamin A still remains the cornerstone ingredient of Environ and is the first step in normalising the skin, by combining it with targeted products containing antioxidants, peptides and other essential nutrients, it helps skin to become healthier and more resilient. It is for this reason that Environ has recently unveiled their NEW Focus Care Range, a premium range of skin care products specially formulated with intelligent ingredient combinations to target specific skin conditions of ageing, dehydration and sensitivity.
• Focus Care™ Youth+ Range focuses on smoothing and strengthening aged skin.
• Focus Care™ Moisture+ Range focuses on hydrating and nourishing dehydrated skin.
• Focus Care™ Comfort+ Range focuses on soothing and comforting sensitive skin.